What you’ll do
You’ll work on an autonomous team with other talented developers. From start to finish, you’ll work together to design and build products that revolutionize the transportation industry. You will have opportunities to research new technologies, learn, and grow. Each team has a passion for learning, positive energy, and loves designing reusable components and using best engineering best-practices. We champion autonomy, innovation and accountability.
What we look for
We are looking for a skilled Full Stack Developer to building web services and APIs to connect frontend applications, we need someone with a strong track record working with SQL databases. We desire a strong self-starter that can successfully onboard into an existing team and work in an Agile methodology. We look for at least 5 years of professional experience in developing real-world web applications that scale with users as well as features. Beyond technical proficiency, we love candidates who are collaborators, self-motivated, passionate and driven to build excellent products.
- Provide hands-on, analytical and problem-solving solutions.
- Interact with project team members during software development to maintain usability, site functionality, and implementation of best practices
- Promote a healthy development/organizational culture
- Display passion for continual learning
- Demonstrate emotional maturity/intelligence
- Work with other developers to design architecture and algorithms
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Participate in systems architecture planning and design.
- Recommend changes to existing code, architect or process flow when better way is identified
- Ability to work independently and see projects through to completion, from front end to database.
- 10+ years programming in C# for secure, scalable, high-availability, low latency, and distributed solutions
- 5+ years production experience with ReactJS and commonly-used modules, especially structuring a large web UI application.
- Strong experience using SQL, Azure functions and Azure Queues.
- Experience using versioning software/repositories, preferably Git.
- Solid skills in NodeJS is a plus.
- Kubernetes, CI/CD, Docker.
- App development on e-commerce platforms like Shopify, Woocommerce etc.
Our Technology Stack
- Backend: C#, Node.js
- Automation: Kubernetes & Docker
- Storage: MS SQL, Azure tables
- Mics: Azure queues & functions, Power BI, Microsoft DevOps
- Platform runs on Azure
- Repositories: Git